Image Map

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

8x8 Gift Set (with printable recipes!)

I am so excited about how well this little gift set went together. If I look back at my graduation and our wedding I would have LOVED to get this gift!

I know I did well when I want to keep the gift I'm giving, then I know it's good!
This is the perfect present for graduations, weddings, house warmings etc.
Check it out!


Contents of the 8x8 Gift Set

1 8x8 Pyrex glass pan with lid

1 cute hand towel

1 nice hot pad

1 8x8 fudge brownie mix


3 Plastic spoons
 ----------------------------------
Place all contents except the spoons in the 8x8 pan. Place the lid on the pan. Tie a ribbon around the full 8x8. Place the 3 spoons under the ribbon with your card! Presto! The Perfect gift!

Need more gift ideas?


Linking up here

No comments:

Post a Comment