Image Map

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Peanut Butter Taffy Balls

Fun story for you, I got this recipe from my daughter's preschool. They made this as edible play dough. My daughter June asked her teachers for the recipe and they made copies for all the students. Cute little girl, always looking out for me with fun new recipes to post!

I made these Peanut Butter Taffy Balls for a super bowl treat! They were a HUGE hit! My niece came up to me and said, "These taste like the peanut butter part of Reeses!" I tasted them again, and they did! MY FAVORITE PART OF MY FAVORITE CANDY! YUMMM.............
Can't wait to make these again and again.

Thanks Busy Bee Preschool!


Peanut Butter Taffy Balls

1 c. Creamy Peanut Butter
1 c. Light Syrup or Honey - (or both)
1 1/2 c. Powdered Sugar
1 1/2 c. Powdered Milk

Mix with a spoon until it turns the same color, then knead with your hands. 

Too sticky? Add more dry ingredients! 
Too dry? Add more sticky ingredients!

Roll into balls and place on a platter or plate. 


SERIOUSLY AMAZING! 


http://cookandcraftmecrazy.blogspot.com/2013/01/desserts.html


Linking up here

No comments:

Post a Comment